Pages

February 09, 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words: "Victory belongs to the most persevering"

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams


After many attempts, a persevering boy finally succeeds in solving the Rubik's cube for the first time! Oh, the excitement!

2/6/2014



19 comments:

  1. That's precious! Loving this meme. I just posted mine.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooo awesome!! Never did master that!!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's impressive. I can remember trying this back in those very days when I wasn't learning to crochet. I never managed it1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! just look at his face! So pleased with himself...I am really loving this meme of Abi's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! I'm sure it took a lot of perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done to him. I can remember the clacking as I unsuccessfully turned the cube many, many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this meme x
    He looks so pleased, rightly so :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! He did it. I remember that excitement....many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He does look proud of himself. I am sure that kept him quiet for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very impressive....if memory serves me correct [it's a long time ago!] I never did master it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Oh I remember the thrill of getting to do it! Wonderful moment to capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant - I remember my first time - never managed it since ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bravo! Trop mimi cette photo!!
    Moi je n'arrivais qu'à faire 3 faces je crois...c'est loin ;)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not just persevering, but jolly clever too! I never did manage it ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perseverance--one of my very favorite words (and traits). There's not much glory in the process, but the sense of accomplishment at the end is worth the struggle. And what a fun photo as well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic! I have never managed to finish it! Thank you so much for joining in this month.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!