Pages

March 14, 2014

Best 5 bucks...

Happy Friday my friends! I am back with a bright new page created for Scraptastic Club. This month's kits made me so happy :) See why?


Supplies: Scraptastic Club It's My Life main kit and add-on, flair from a previous Scraptastic kit (September 2013), twine and black 5 sticker are from my stash


I just love the bright mix of colors and the ton of fun October Afternoon and Elle's Studio bits and pieces that came in these kits! For the design, I was inspired by this sketch from Scrap365:

I hope your weekend will be as sunny as this page! :) Cheers!





11 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the sketch! Your layout is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant....great photos. a super bright and funky page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and delight!!
    Love it!
    Thanks fo playing along with us at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors, the layers and loving the fun photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! this is such an amazing LO! thanks for playig along with us at Scrap 365!
    hugs xxx
    SandraP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap365!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, this is so bright and cheerful it makes me smile! I love the flair you used. Thanks so much for joining in at Scrap365! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so fun & perfect! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fabulous and inspiring! Love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love that layout. I need more brighter colors in my life. Also, want to frame that triangle paper <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!