Pages

March 23, 2014

HBD and some sneaks...

We have a lot of March birthdays in my family and the sad thing is that even though I make cards, they don't always make it to the mail box! (insert shameful emoticon). Here's one I created with the March Scraptastic It's My life kit and add-on:

So if you have a birthday this month, consider this your very own card from me :P

... and since I am talking about Scraptastic, here's a peak at the April kits:
Worth Wondering
Let Me Go
and April This Life Noted

Watch for the full reveal on the site on the 1st! According to UPS, I am getting my box tomorrow!!! Eeek! I can't wait! Do you want to try and guess which kit I chose? ;)

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! So very bright and fun! Sure to make someone's day feel happier! I can totally relate to creating vs mailing! The nice thing is that most people are happy to get a card that's made with thoughtfulness even if it doesn't come "on time". Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same with cards. This is a gorgeous one so I hope someone gets to appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the grid design and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Beautiful job! Oh those kits look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!