Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams
I went outside and remembered:
"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance.
The wise grows it under his feet."
James Oppenheim
3/4/2014

Like this ... a lot!
ReplyDeletethat is really cool..... so glad to read that today
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quote. Thank you for sharing that with us today.
ReplyDeleteFabulous, great quote :)
ReplyDeleteGreat quote and great photo too.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and quote.
ReplyDeleteRinda
very true x great post x
ReplyDelete<3 it!!!!
ReplyDeletegreat quote and picture to go with it!
ReplyDeleteGreat take on the meme. x
ReplyDeleteA different take on the grass is always greener. I think in today's society we do always want what we can't have and we need to love ourselves and be happy with our lot or go out and make it better.
ReplyDeleteooh, love the quote, and great photo to match it.
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! Great picture, lovely quote.
ReplyDeleteVery wise indeed
ReplyDeleteWonderful quote and reminder :)
ReplyDeleteA perfect quote for the beginning of Spring.
ReplyDeletePerfect for this time of year xxx
ReplyDeleteOh, great quote. Wise words.
ReplyDelete