Pages

April 30, 2014

Currently

This month, I got the This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club for the first time and even though I don't do Project Life right now I created a couple of pages with it. Here's the first one which also includes paper from the Let Me Go kit:

It was inspired by three things:
- the "Currently" prompt card is from the talented Kristin Tweedale.  Ever since I met her briefly at the last CHA, I have been following her blog and Instagram and she's inspiring me right now. The card is a free download on her website and I printed it directly on one of the cards from my kit.
- the actual design of the layout and several elements (like the stars and washi tape) were inspired by the current mood board challenge at SJ Crafts.
- Scrapping a selfie was inspired by the current ChallengeYOUrself challenge ("Something trendy"): the three rather trendy things I have used are wood veneers, a camera embellishment and pocket scrapbooking cards


Have you scrapped YOUR currently? I am planning on doing it more regularly :) I will be back tomorrow with My March in Numbers so do stop by again!

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love this.. I wish I had the patience to sew on my LO's too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet page and I love what you have done with the PL pieces. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the block design and the music background paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you've added the sequins...hope your indecisiveness goes away and a clear plan appears!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely interpretation of the mood board - adore the stitching and the sequins and the brilliant selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work! Love what you did with the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right! I should be making more "currently" pages..this one is a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way you play with the sequins

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a good idea .... and a lovely page. Thanks for playing along with the mood board challenge at S J Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've been following Kristin for a while now and love her currently cards. a super page x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! "Currently" pages are pretty trendy now! Love the stitching and sequins too. So glad you joined in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so much fun! I love how you used your trends and scrapped the photos!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your design and how you incorporated the pocket cards. Very trendy! Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, and I love your style! Gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your page, sequins and stitch are my favorites. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a cool page, I love your sequins piled under the word 'really' and how you incorporated the washi tape idea from the mood board! Thanks so much for joining in the SJ Crafts April challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!