Pages

May 30, 2014

April in Numbers

I am about to work on my May numbers (I always do it after the end of the month, in case more numbers show up during the last few days ;), but today I'd like to share with you my April in Numbers layout. As always created as a "fake" pocket page (no special page protectors required!) and using the This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club:

I loved the color palette in this kit and chose to use a lot of the peach + grey + light blue cards and embellishments. I quickly found that this soft combination could complement any photo!
Hopefully you'll be able to read most of my numbers by clicking on the main photo to enlarge it. 

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.


9 comments:

  1. I love that you do this!!!!! LOVING the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea and your page looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page - cute touches for those fab photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just put the finishing touches on my May numbers post. It should go up tomorrow. I tend to focus on a particular aspect of the month, so can get it done early.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! Je l'aime beaucoup! Tu as tout à fait raison cette palette de couleurs est géniale et laisse vraiment bien parler les photos. J'aime beaucoup cette approche du PL, intéressante et ludique!
    Bravo Nathalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the fake pocket page concept - just right for all those journaling cards I buy even tho I'm not a PLer. I always enjoy these roundups

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colour palette certainly complements all of your photos. super numbers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to have my MinN post ready for the final day of the month just so everyone knows I'm still doing it! So far nothing earth-shattering has ever happened on that final day ... but I suppose I could always edit my post if it did! Btu you need time to create your lovely pages afterwards. Makes sense to share it later.

    The Calder exhibition looks amazing - I'm not sure if I've ever seen any of his work, but it's definitely the kind of thing I *would* visit given the chance.

    And I couldn't tell if it was you or someone else in the family who's been glued to 2048 like I was! I'm happy to say that once I (finally) beat the game I didn't play it again. I got my life back, phew!

    Your month is safely pinned to the Month in Numbers board with the other number crunchers now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Here's to a bright and happy June to you all.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the page you've made. That is so cute with the rubix cube and the timer. Great to catch his excitement.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!