Pages

May 25, 2014

Happy Day

A more masculine card for you today based on a fun sketch from the Scrap Map blog (which is back after a long hiatus, yeah!)

Supplies: The Story I Heard kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club, sequins from the May This Life Noted kit

Here's the sketch:

Happy Memorial Day if you are in the US!


8 comments:

  1. lovely card Nathalie..have enjoyed checking out your gorgeous work here ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! LOVING the circles and the stitching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful card sketch, and I love the card you made using it! Absolutely adorable! So full of fun details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this and the way you have used the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Sketch! I'll be saving this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the flow in your birthday card.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!