Pages

August 24, 2014

Wake up and be awesome!

Now that I am back, I am committed to continue this blog feature of mine: Sunday as Card Day. This one is inspired by the July This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic and uses three journaling cards!

nathalie_wakeandbeawesomecard_SCjuly2014

I used this card sketch from Sketch N Scrap but made the card vertical instead of horizontal:

Go ahead, my friends, be awesome today! 

16 comments:

  1. Love how you flipped the sketch! Great card, thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment for a bright Sunday morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bright choice of papers. Great card! Thanks for joining us at SketchNScrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I Loveeeeeee the colors and the sentiment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha I love it..this will really brighten up someones day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nathalie, what a stunning card and love the simple yet effective use of PL cards and the sequins - perfect addition. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Beautiful card. Love the colors and sentiment. Thanks for playing with us at
    Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful colors! Absolutely LOVE the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that - wake up and be awesome - that is sure a life motto! Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch ~N~ Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously this is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with SNS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation!!!! Thanks to joining us at sketch N Scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this soooo much! Thank you for joining us over at Sketch 'n' Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!