Pages

September 03, 2014

Always travel in good company I Citrus Twist September reveal

We did a lot of traveling this summer, by plane, by train and by automobile. It is something that I used to dread a bit when my kids were younger but now that they are older, it is a joy. They are helpful, easy going and overall great travel companions, hence this page :)

nathalie_alwaystravel_CTKsep2014
I used my brand new September "Free Spirit" kit from Citrus Twist Kits as well as alphas, enamel dots and a paper clip from my stash.
nathalie_alwaystravelcloseup2_CTKsep2014
nathalie_alwaystravelcloseup_CTKsep2014

The design is based on this sketch from Scrap 365:

Isn't it a cool sketch? Anyway, the September kits from Citrus Twist are available for purchase right now on the CTK website. I'll be back soon to share more pages created with them ;)

15 comments:

  1. Such a delightful page Nathalie, love how you interpreted the sketch and those cork stars are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love this layout. Gorgeous design work, thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the stars and the title!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. Love the white space. Draws your eyes straight to the pic and journaling. Great work. Thanks for joining in at Scrap365 this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lots of lovely stitching on this :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome layout, i love all those soft browns!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just sublime :) So glad that you joined us at Scrap365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab page, I love the clean colours and the stitched title! Thank you so much for joining in the Scrap 365 Sketch Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great, fresh page, I like the color combo, thank you for joining Scrap 365 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a fun sketch and I love your layout, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. a good sketch that you've turned into a super duper layout. I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ta page est MAGNIFIQUE Nathalie!
    J'aime aussi beaucoup les couleurs!
    Bon w-e
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this! It's magnificent! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this page! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your layout. The colours are fabulous, boyish and laid back, and I am envious of your stitching!! I really need to start stitching on my layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!