Pages

September 12, 2014

Westminster Abbey

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite layout done with the September Citrus Twist kit:

nathalie_WestminsterAbbey_CTKsep2014

I think this was my first time using crepe paper, at least as a background, and I love the texture that it adds to the page. Texture seems to be the key here since there's also fabric, cork, vellum, glitter and burlap! Some details:
nathalie_WestminsterAbbeycloseup_CTKsep2014 nathalie_WestminsterAbbeycloseup2_CTKsep2014

What is your new favorite project you've created?

6 comments:

  1. I was about to say, isn't the interior incredible, but then I read your journaling ... lovely page, with lots going on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the photos and loveeeeee the stitching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Nathalie, the colours, textures and photos. Simply gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeously striking combination those colours and that photo make. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je dois dire que moi aussi je l'ADORE ta page Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!