Pages

September 28, 2014

What to do with your kit leftovers? Lovely notebook gift sets

nathalie_notebooks_SCsept2014

For a change of pace, I decided to make a few little notebooks with the leftovers from The Girl kit and add-on. They measure 3.5x4.5 inches and only require some copy paper and a bit of embroidery thread for the binding.
nathalie_notebooksstacked_SCsept2014
You can find easy instructions for the binding in this tutorial. Beware, once you start, it is hard to stop! My plan is to make a bunch and tie them three by three as gift sets... It's not too early to work on your homemade presents for the Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. I've been making some of these, too, to have on hand for last minute gifts for the girls to give. Love that you used a thread binding! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute. They'd be great for selling at a fund raiser too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhh these are so FUN! LOVING those bows!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! And what an awesome idea for homemade presents! :) Totally going to make these too!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!