Pages

October 01, 2014

6X8 Pocket Travel Album: France-Portugal

Happy October to you! I am still slowly working on my pocket album for our epic summer trip two years ago. This time I purposely went rather clean and simple, well except for the hand stitching of the destination directly on the photo:
nathalie_travelalbum_TLNsep2014 To stitch on the photo, I applied the same technique (and the same font) as I did in this tutorial. It is easy and you can do it with any word you choose!nathalie_stitchedporto_TLNsep2014 Supplies: September This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club (sold out)

And since it is the first day of the month, I want to make sure you go and check the October reveal on the Scraptastic Club blog and site. As I type this, it looks like even the popular This Life Noted kit is still available! It will be in my mailbox shortly! :)



Thank you for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Those 6x8 albums are perfect for such projects like these, aren't they? I'm currently using one to record The Boy Child's school days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo beautiful! LOVING the colors and the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitching is just beautiful. I have a 6x8 album sitting here, waiting for me to take my first tentative pocket steps. You are inspiring me to go back and look at it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm catching up with your posts. You have been busy creating. I love what you've done here and the stitching is pretty amazing. I think i'd have ended up with a bent photo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow my first time here ... ( from Julie's Blog ) you have created such beautiful work , absolutely love it all ... stitching has always been a fave of mine, and this is simply stunning .. so pleased zi passed by here . I will be back .. hugz from Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'espère que tu vas continuer parce que c'est super!
    j'adore aussi le "Porto" brodé! Génial!!
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love these! Fabulous pages, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!