Pages

October 06, 2014

Dropped down in London

I am really enjoying scrapping our quick summer stop over in London. This new page is about our first day, more like a half-day since we got there around 2pm and were pretty jet lagged. Nevertheless, we set out to discover our surroundings:

nathalie_DroppeddowninLondonwithbanner
nathalie_droppeddowninLondoncloseup_CTKoct2014
I used the October Citrus Twist "Creative Space" main kit and "Autumn" embellishment kit, both still available. The gorgeous background paper is from the Jubilee collection by My Mind's Eye.
My photos are printed on my Canon printer with the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX program.

See you back here on Thursday for "One Photo & Twenty Words"?

7 comments:

  1. I love how you used these five photo's and the wood background looks fab. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is gorgeous! I love love love love the photos and that wood grain!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPERBE page Nathalie!
    Tout est si harmonieux et fluide, j'adore!!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos and the background paper couldn't be more perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those cute buttons! and the white frames on the photos just make everything pop! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice - love the way the background paper grounds it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!