Pages

November 26, 2014

Always (and a video tutorial!)

Bonjour! I shared this layout and tutorial on the Citrus Twist blog yesterday so I apologize if you have already seen it. It's a page created with the November "Get Cozy" main kit plus the "Special Order" embellishment kit and I made a video tutorial to show you how I created the arrow!

nathalie_alwaysCTKnov2014

Once I decided on the background paper and started working on my page, I thought that a big arrow would be the perfect embellishment to go with the target!
nathalie_alwayscloseuparrow_CTKnov2014

Here are the supplies used for the making of the arrow:
The stick is a bamboo skewer, the vellum bag is from the kit and I marked its center before starting the video:


I love the look of the vellum "feather" at the end of the arrow. It gives it a light airy texture. I used my arrow on a page but I almost taped on the wall in front of me... they are so many possibilities with these!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! I love everything about this! LOVING the colors, the big circle and that arrow!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!