Pages

November 03, 2014

Hello cuties (Citrus Twist reveal)

The november kits are now available on the Citrus Twist Kits site and you might want to grab one! I loved working with my Main and Embellishment kits so far... and here's my first page:

nathalie_Hellocuties_CTKnov2014
Supplies: November "Get Cozy" Main kit, white acrylic paint from Michael's



The design was inspired by this original sketch from Scrap Map:

I'm already working on my next page which I hope to share with you soon. In the meantime, do not forget to enter the giveaway by commenting under my previous post if you haven't already!

Catch you later!

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I love love love the way you split the page and loving the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love how you have used the book paper here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the split look is great....i love how you've stuck to the sketch x

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe page tant par le design que par les couleurs!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love your use of book pages here. Pinned it.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!