Pages

November 09, 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams.


"Hark, now hear the sailors cry,
Smell the sea, and feel the sky
Let your soul and spirit fly"
Van Morrisson

10/22/2014

13 comments:

  1. Great shot. I feel most at home when I can smell the sea. I'm glad to have introduced you to the poppy installation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My soul is restored by the sea, love these lyrics and great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been way too much into poetry lately, so thank you for enabling me with a pretty english one (obviously I only ever learned french ones in school, oh the possibilities!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture...and perfect words to go with it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can smell the sea with this one.

    Once I went to an outdoor Van Morrison concert and we could actually see the sea at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo - and perfect lyric linking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those words and drama and beauty of your shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an evocative photo and perfect words to accompany it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great photo...lovely words x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!