Pages

January 19, 2015

Stay gold

This is the last layout I created with the January "New Beginnings" kit from Citrus Twist and it might be my favorite! I really loved the "Ocean View" paper by Adrienne Looman for Webster's Pages. It reminded me of Key West so I searched for an older photo from our trip there, back in 2005!

nathalie_staygold_CTKjan2015
nathalie_staygoldcloseup2_CTKjan2015
nathalie_staygoldcloseup_CTKjan2014
The gold words and stars are from Heidi Swapp. The stickers are from Maggie Holmes Open Book sticker sheet (really the BEST item in this kit!). I added the velum and enamel dots from my stash.

Now if only I could wrap my mind around the fact that this cute kid is a decade older!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great LO and yes they grow so quickly is scary x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and the bits of gold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so fun! What a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why it's your favourite ... it's a stunning page. All those layers look fantastic.
    Time does fly doesn't it!! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!