Pages

February 11, 2015

#FMSphotoaday

As you saw in my previous post, I joined the Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge on Instagram. I had been thinking about it for a while but it is only when I recently made my account public that it became interesting to join. I didn't really know what to expect or how long I would keep it up... my main goal was to take more photos, especially photos of things (Sian is an inspiration for that!) and I have to say, it is working! So far...

And it has even given me a story to scrap:

nathalie_fmsphotoaday_CTKfeb2015 I created this page with the February Citrus Twist Main kit. I just love that "security envelope" print on the B side of the Pink Paislee "Rainbow Bright" paper!
Here are a couple of close ups:

nathalie_#fmscloseup3_CTKfeb2015 nathalie_#fmscloseup2_CTKfeb2015 nathalie_#fmscloseup_CTKfeb2015
I just realized that I should have tucked in the daily prompts somewhere to give more meaning to some of these shots... back to the table it goes :)

Thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. All those layers look wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic! I look at all those pictures and think - what a satisfyingly large number of stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the splatters and the photo collage!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I just started this challenge a few weeks ago, but I've been using collect for a photo a day and usually make a monthly calendar similar to this one. Haven't printed it out yet, but I now think I would like to. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant idea and a perfect layout too x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!