Pages

February 03, 2015

Winter chores

This is my last page with the January "Sweater Weather" kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club and I would like to dedicate it to my friends drowning in snow right now ~ yes, I am especially thinking about you Alexandra ;)

nathalie_winterchores_SCjan2015

It was created for the sketch challenge over on the Scraptastic blog and you can play along until Wednesday night for a (very good) chance to win a $20 GC to the store! Here are some close ups:

DSC_0169
DSC_0168

All the papers used, except for the background, are exclusive papers (now offered every month by Scraptastic Club) designed by the talented Kaitlin Scheaffer. The many stickers are from the Warm & Cozy sticker sheet by Carta Bella. The fabulous metal snowflake is by Maya Road.

... but really, if you are dealing with this much snow right now, I feel sorry and would promptly send you some California sunshine if I could ♥︎

7 comments:

  1. I love this and may have to scraplift! We had snow overnight here in London, but as I type (at 1.20pm GMT), it's all but gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the photos, the stitching and the shovel embellie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh the broken circle for your title is a lovely idea. Great page Nathalie. We woke to an inch of snow yesterday morning - thankfully by lunchtime it had all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...t'es trop mimi ;)
    J'adore ta page! Les couleurs, les détails...tout ets si bien pensé.
    En fait, vous avez "the perfect plan", vivre au soleil et rendre visite à la neige comme ça de temps en temps!

    Bisous et Merci mais va falloir plus te concentrer parce que là mon thermomètre de décolle pas des -19C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathalie!!! Can't believe I saw you at cha! And did we even get a pic? Sheesh! But what a unique layout for you. We are all envious of your California weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love red and black for snow pictures.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!