Pages

March 11, 2015

Hello Spring! (again)

If you saw my last post you'll recognize both the photo and the words used on this page :)

nathalie_hellospring!_SCfeb2015

Supplies: Scraptastic Club Counting Stars kit and add-on, red alphas from an older kit, DMC embroidery thread from Michael's

I created it for this week's "Pinterest Monday" on the Scraptastic Club blog. You'll have to go check that post to see the beautiful inspiration piece I used; as well as how the page came together.

nathalie_hellospringcloseup_SCfeb2015

I hope you too are enjoying the first signs of Spring, wherever you are in the world! Have a beautiful day!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely layout - perfect for that photo of the beautiful tulips :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it - i have some photos sitting on top of the same heart patterned paper, just waiting to be scrapped! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love love that stitching!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!