Pages

March 07, 2015

Iconic

I am hosting a new challenge today on the Citrus Twist blog and wanted to share with you the page I created for it:

nathalie_iconicwithbanner_CTKmar2015
It was created with the March main kit "Sweet" and the "Sprinkles"'kit (both available at citrustwistkits.com) and features photos from our quick visit to London last summer. Here are a few details:
nathalie_iconiccloseup_CTKmar2015
nathalie_iconiccloseup2_CTKmar2015

So if you are looking for inspiration or a little motivation (yes, there's a prize to win), head on over there and play with me ;)
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Nathalie! I LOVE your colour scheme and adorable embellies. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous page! It's full of thoughtful touches, from the perfect patterned paper to echo the bridge, to the extra photo of those faces enjoying themselves. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty. Love the iconic pink, especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and how you included the selfie!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty page Nathalie. A great selfie you included .... we took one in what must be almost the same spot this year xx

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!