Pages

April 23, 2015

1st time ice skating

Hello! This fun page was on the Scraptastic blog yesterday but I wanted to share it with you here as well. It was created with the April "I Lived" kit and its add-on and it features 5 photos:

nathalie_1sttimeiceskating_SCapril2015

.... and if you look at the three previous posts, you will notice that I really stretched the use out of that one sheet of yellow paper! :P Also, I have and will always be a fan of the kraft + yellow combo.

The photos are more than 6 years old and chronicle the first and last time my youngest got on ice-skates! Worth a page don't you think? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely worth a page. I used to love ice skating. A super page and the yellow is worth stretching x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour combination on this page work so well together! I love that wee clock button!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!