Pages

April 06, 2015

Almost ready to fly

Happy Monday my friends! I am the host of this week's new sketch challenge over on the Citrus Twist blog and this is the layout I created for it with the brand new April Main and Embellishment kits:
nathalie_almostready1000_CTKapril2015 
Kits used: April 2015 "Flight of Whimsy" main kit, "Adorable" embellishment kit
From my stash: date stamp, yellow enamel dots, ink

nathalie_almostreadycloseup_CTKapril2015 nathalie_almostreadycloseup2_CTK2015
The Pink Fresh Studios puffy stickers were my favorite item in the embellishment kit! They are modern and add just the right amount of color and texture.

Here is the original sketch:
My first thought was: square photos = perfect for IG/phone photos but I could also see one long panoramic photo instead. Also, I loved the large circle right away, which then became the placement for my title. What do you think? Are you inspired by this sketch?

Thank you for stopping by and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is amazing! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that title work and the photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!