Pages

April 17, 2015

The Build and Test room at Legoland

nathalie_buildandtestroom_SCapril2015My boys are growing too fast and Legoland doesn't have the appeal it once had with them... but thanks to scrapbooking I can reminisce on the many times we went there... This is the first page I created with the April "I Lived" kit and the add-on from Scraptastic Club.
Their bold and primary colors were perfect for a Lego page and I love the exclusive papers this month!
Here are some details:
 
I'd say that it is a pretty classic boy page for me. The design was inspired by this older sketch pinned from the Bella Blvd blog:
Do you find yourself scrapping more single photo or multi photo pages lately? It seems like I am creating more pages with 3 or more photos... I have other ones to share in the next few days :)
Thank you for stopping by today and I wish you a happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. there was a time when no2 son spent hours with his Lego ... Time flies. I love how you used the papers from this months kit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am moving towards multi lately! I love love love your lo! LOVING the photos, the colors and the little stars!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes: it's been a long time since the lego came out in this house.

    I've been doing more pages with more than one photo lately: that's a real change for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in a phase of the more photos on a page, the better!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!