Pages

May 26, 2015

6x8 Pocket Travel album: inserting memorabilia

Yesterday, I spent some time working on my 6x8 Summer Travel Album and I am still really enjoying it (except for the selecting and printing of photos which I do not enjoy!). The supplies used in those two double spreads are from the May This Life Noted kit (available here).

Here's the first one where I have added tickets in one of the pockets:
and here it is with an insert:
I was pretty happy when I figured out a way to use the die-cut tabs included in every This Life Noted kit to insert a trifold brochure: first glue the two sides of the die-cut together, punch it in the middle then sew it (or use strong adhesive) only onto the cover of your trifold, that way it is very easy to open even when it is in the binder:

And this is the second spread which transitions from one day/place to the next with a large 6x8 photo:
Voila, I hope to have inspired you to work on those vacation photos.... or to go to Portugal! :P 

A bientôt!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, Nathalie, I just love how sweet your embellishing is! Super creative idea with those tabs, I'll have to keep that in mind! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! LOVING the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. selecting and printing is my least favourite job too. Love the mix of big and little photos x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!