Pages

May 20, 2015

Favorite

Are you ready for some bright and summery colors yet? I have been playing with the Janglin' kit and add-on (from Scraptastic Club) and it was a good match for something I have been wanting to record: our discovery and love for Schweppes Agrum' - a soda available it seems everywhere in the world BUT here in the US!

nathalie_Schweppes_SCmay2015

I was very much inspired by this Amy Tangerine Rise & Shine sticker sheet included in the add-on, color wise but also design wise. I used no less than 15 of them on here!
Some close-ups:
DSC_0171
DSC_0172
And once more I used a sketch (#65) from Scrap-Map:


Oh and since today is sneak peek day over on the Scraptastic Club blog, make sure to go check out what is coming in June! The new This Life Noted kit might be my favorite ever!

UPDATED: I won the Scrap Map challenge! :)

3 comments:

  1. I really like that whole pop of colour! I've never heard of that particular drink, but then we don't drink fizzy drinks very often, maybe that's why!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine arrived this week and i;m looking forward to using it at the weekend. A super page nathalie x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!