Pages

May 09, 2015

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, like every 9th of the month, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams.


Don't care much about this advance screening? 2-hour wait?
When the Avengers manage to get your family out together, go.

4/26/2015


Abi allows herself postscript so, P.S.: The new Avengers movie was a bit of a disappointment I must say. Entertaining to some extent, repetitive in many aspects, it will not stick to my memory very long.

17 comments:

  1. But at least it was a family day out - I will wait until one of my nieces or nephews gets it on DVD and watch it then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Karen! That's why I went anyway ;)

      Delete
  2. I've not seen any Avengers but I do love Iron Man because Robert Downie Jr is just so great in that role
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still worth for the family day.....better luck with the film next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good family trip though! At our uni we have a student cinema where films come out a few months after general release and tickets are quite a bit cheaper! I've been enjoying seeing some good films there. My favourite was the imitation game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i LOVED that movie Abi!!! We all did! So good and so smart!

      Delete
  5. I have not seen it yet. But love the family film nights out

    ReplyDelete
  6. It wouldn't be my cup of tea, either, but at least you were all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Guys from work went and asked me if I wanted to go - I declined and am glad I did now after reading your post. But it was still a family outing even not entirely to your taste.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son (who is a huge comic book fan) loved it, but it wouldn't be my choice either. Yay for family time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. after exams are out the way, we will be going to see this. I love all these films x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Family time is special. I wonder if they will go with you to see what you want?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so nice to get everybody doing something together

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had family time though!! We loved the movie!! Laughed at all the 'inside' jokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! Well, at least you went out together. Great twenty words.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Better to travel hopefully than to arrive? Glad it got you all together :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. It would not be my kind of movie either, but I would have gone along with everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!