Pages

June 21, 2015

Incoming pocket letters

As I said in my post yesterday, I have been enjoying making pocket letters lately BUT I can not tell you how much fun it is to receive them! The first one I received was from the uber talented Stephanie Buice:

IMG_0201 It really felt like it was Christmas or my birthday! How gorgeous are the colors and the out-of-this-world layering!!! I am so glad to have connected with her this way because she is so wonderful and thoughtful ♥︎

The second pocket letter I received is from Elise of Feed Your Craft (aka lilgik on IG):

IMG_0200
I really love her clean style and the fact that she actually sought inspiration from my blog colors! Elise sells awesome flairs in her Etsy store and the one with the mug of tea is a favorite! ♥︎ I have also adopted her idea of including a "currently" list (under the "Here & Now" card).

I thanked them both profusely on IG but would like to do it again here. Thank you Stephanie and Elsie! These exchanges mean a lot to me and I am so glad to have connected with you both through Instagram. xoxo :)

4 comments:

  1. Love love love these!! LOVING that deer!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore! These are too cha-cha for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup cette idée et vos échanges sont géniaux!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it felt like Christmas. How lovely and they are gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!