Pages

June 25, 2015

Mind the gap

There's a new Thursday Sketchy challenge on the Scraptastic blog today and I played along because I really like a good grid design once in a while :)

nathalie_mindthegap_STCjune2015

This is my third layout with the Can't Go Home kit and add-on and I still have ideas to spare!
I love this kit so much! Here's a look at the sketch (by Susan Stringfellow) in case you would like to try and win the $20 gift card ;)

A bientôt!

6 comments:

  1. I really love how this grid shows up bits of the original paper underneath..minding the gap indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is super cute and love how you used the patterned paper in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you stitched over the chipboard title. I've seen it before, but have never tried it. I guess I'm afraid it will mess up my machine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! LOVING the grid design and the map paper!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've done this and I love that 12x12 paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nicely done. Every part of that grid is fab!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!