Pages

June 17, 2015

Piccadilly Circus

Good morning! How are you? Today I will be sharing with you my first page created exclusively with the Can't Go Home Main kit (available HERE):
june 2015 can't go home kit_edited2

As a lover of bright colors and travel supplies, I couldn't wait to play with this kit! Here's "Piccadilly Circus" featuring photos from our London visit last summer:
nathalie_Piccadilly600_STCjune2015
Everything you see here is from the Main kit only. I loved mixing shapes and textures around my three photos! Playing with acrylics and ephemera from the Pink Paislee Atlas collection, a thick acrylic camera and a metal flair (both Scraptastic exclusive) as well as the fun chipboard alphas from Shimelle, I managed to pull the pops of red from my photos and give the page the feeling of discovery that we felt when we got there :) You can also note that I only used two sheets of paper!
Here are some details:
nathalie_Piccadillycloseup2nathalie_Piccadillycloseup_STCjune2015
Journaling: "A necessary stop on our visit of London... It was fun seeing part of the Sherlock series opening credits in real life"
I loved our 2 days in London and I am glad to have many more photos from this trip to scrap :) 
Have a wonderful day, wherever you are!

6 comments:

  1. This whole page is perfect - but I'm truly in love with the title font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab page to showcase your london photos. love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what FUN! Love the bright and cheery design and those letters look amazing!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout, Nathalie, love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous alphas and the pops of red - helps those buses stand out. Glad you enjoyed London!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!