Pages

July 06, 2015

SFO Travel Journal (prep)

Happy Monday lovelies! Today I am here to share my last project with the Can't Go Home kit and its add-on (both on sale HERE). I prepared a little travel journal in anticipation of our short trip to the San Francisco/Bay Area:
nathalie_SFOminialbum_STCjune2015

The cover paper is from the Shimelle True Stories collection and was my favorite in the kit. I also used some of the vellum papers from the same collection. The other goodies are from the Pink Paislee Atlas collection and the MME Hello World collection. The grid paper was pulled out of a composition notebook. Everything was machine stitched together :)

Here are a couple of inside pages:
Traveljournalinside traveljournalinside2
In the process of making this journal I fell in love with the Can't Go Home stamp set (unfortunately sold out) which I used on almost all my pages.
Here's a quick overview:

Let the adventure begin! :)

PS: The Scraptastic Club July kits are now available for purchase! Check all the awesome offerings on the Scraptastic blog!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Nathalie, and I hope you'll share the finished project! Love the stamping and the addition of the vellum pages is an awesome idea! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fab...and now i look forward to seeing it full.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Scraptastic kit is a new one to me. Love this layout, too, and am off to check out the kits.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!