Pages

September 01, 2015

Smile... it's summer time

As it is back to school for my kids and back to work for myself, here is a page to say goodbye to summer... I already posted it on Instagram (anounceofcreativity) but wanted to share more about it here:

nathalie_smileitssummertime_STCaug2015

Some details:
nathalie_smileitssummertimecloseup2_STCaug2015
nathalie_smileitssummertimecloseup_STCaug2015

The supplies are from my August "Wednesday Nights" kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (background and sunburst papers are from October Afternoon, wood cut-outs are from Heidi Swapp).
The photo measures 4.5x7.5 inches and was taken this summer while my boys and I were walking in the countryside in France. I just love the trees over the path and the promise of cooler temps that they brought on that hot summer day... oh yes... I'm ready to go back!!! :)

Also, since today is the first of the month, the September kits are now available for purchase over HERE. Check out the two main kits:
Skinny Love
Centerfield
Which one do you like best? Surprisingly, I am not going with the boy kit this time and chose "Skinny Love" :) 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout as always Nathalie! The sunburst paper really gives it the wow factor!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome layout, Nathalie, so vibrant! Love your stitching on the sunburst paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the wood bits!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!