Pages

October 16, 2015

A Day in The Life or Ten on the Tenth!

Happy Friday my friends! I am on the Scraptastic Club blog today sharing this new spread:

I typically create a Month in Numbers page when I receive my This Life Noted kit but this time, I was inspired by #TenOnThe10th (launched last week by @francinecallaloosoup on Instagram) and decided to use the ten photos I had taken on October 10th to create a "A day in the life" page:


I loved the cards in the October kit so much that I barely embellished them. And the colors, oh the colors! But, my favorite thing was journaling directly on strips of thin washi tape. 
As always, this is actually a "faux pocket page". I glued the cards on a 12x12 cardstock so that I can slide it in a regular page protector anywhere in my album (without worrying about the back side)... I have also added an office tag hidden under the title card to explain a bit more about what the page is about.
It might become a new series... who knows :)

Thank you for stoping by! I'll be back Sunday with a new card.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Nathalie, this is fab! Love your journaling on the washi, the orange and blue, and of course just the right touch of embellishing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je parlais de tes talents a Emilie et ça m'a donné envie de revenir admirer tes créations ! Bravo et merci encore pour ma pepette !!! Bibi et vive la baguette de TJ !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love it!! LOVING the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The overall look of this page is gorgeous! I am particularly envious of those blue skies.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!