Pages

December 17, 2015

Making Christmas tags

Have you wrapped your presents yet? I haven't but I created the tags to go on them so I feel pretty good :P I made my tags with the All I Want for Christmas is You Add-on kit from Scraptastic Club plus a couple of little things from my stash:
To make the base of my tags, I cut a sheet of grey card stock from the kit to 2.4"x4", cut the corners (using an office tag as template) and punched a hole that I covered with a regular reinforcement sticker.
I totally love the pack of Fancy Pants Wish Season ephemera included in this kit and played with them, arranging them on each tag, finding a good assortment of patterned paper to layer them on.
The few items not included in the kit that I pulled from my stash are white/gold twine, gold ribbon, a gold leaf pick, gold enamel dots and a mini clothespin.
Not only were they super fun to make but thanks to them my gifts will look extra special! 
Oh and don't go too far, I have some exciting news to share soon...

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely darling, Nathalie, love your layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh these are all GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so very pretty - I love the sugar candy colours and all your layering.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!