Pages

January 19, 2016

Card inspiration with Scraptastic Club new card kit!

Happy day to you! Even though I have been pretty absent from this place lately, I am back today to share cards created with the very first Scraptastic Club Stars Card kit. It is a happy, bright and versatile kit that you can purchase here in the Scraptastic shop.
To start with, I cut a tag out of the cardboard in the kit and decorated it with the super cute panda die-cut, sentiment and ribbon. With foam dots I raised the tag from the background and the sentiment from the tag:
nathalie_youaresomethingspecialcard_jan2016
For my second card, I started with a simple background and sewed the pretty pink ribbon from the kit as a border. Once again I used foam dots under each cupcake to make them pop from the background. I like how easy it was to add the sentiment with a clear sticker:
nathalie_hiphiphooraycard_jan2016I love the small (3×3 inches) yellow envelopes and decided to use one to decorate a card. I also used the stamp set included in the kit:
nathalie_missyoucard_jan2016
Finally, since I had my kit spread out in front of me, I took two extra minutes to make a little note for a friend:
nathalie_snedingyouhugs_jan2016I love the fact that I was able to created 4 cards for very different occasions and the kit made it really easy to make them in an afternoon. I am looking forward to sending more happy mail in 2016!

4 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!