Pages

February 18, 2016

Project Life: Hello February!

I received the brand new February This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club last week and I got so excited I had to play with it right away!
nathalie_PLspreadfeb1600_TLNfeb2016
I love the happy colors and that top left "watercolor" card is my absolute favorite in this kit! Since I didn't want to cover it up, I typed my journaling for the week onto vellum:
nathalie_PLcloseupFeb1_TLNfeb2016
nathalie_PLcloseupfeb2_TLNfeb2016

Can I tell you something now that I am a few weeks into this project?
I LOVE it! :) The switch from classic layouts to pocket pages is energizing me right now and I hope it'll last! I stress a bit about not having enough photos but in the end, I love the spreads and I love that I am recording the NOW
... so it's all good!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bright, sunshiny feel of your pages, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great format for PL - it's not too big. The 12x12 I find overwhelming - I think I could manage a 6x12 :) Beautiful bright pages and that watercolour paper would be my fave too x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!