Hello! As mentioned before, I have Project Life spreads to share with you. This one is from the week of January 18th. I decided not to label weeks as Week 1, 2, 3 in my album because I find it confusing and I couldn't even figure out when Week 1 one was this year. Since the 1st of the year was a Friday, was that Week One? or was January 4th the start of Week One? See?
Anyway, this spread was created with the January This Life Noted kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (both still available).
Anyway, this spread was created with the January This Life Noted kit and add-on from Scraptastic Club (both still available).
The Becky Higgins chipboard embellishments from the add-on are my absolute favorite and I used a couple to make eye catching cards:
The "I am..." card was inspired by the weekly prompt by Turquoise Avenue from that week. It's a great way to add journaling especially when you are short on photos!
Do not hesitate to leave me questions in the comments and please come back this Friday when I'll share my first week of February! :)
A bientôt!


Loveeeeeeee these! LOVING the chipboard pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, Nathalie, these are so fab! Love the blues and yellows and they way you've embellished is just perfect!
ReplyDeleteC'est très beau et j'adore ce format!
ReplyDeleteBises