Pages

March 27, 2016

A Spring Pocket Letter

I created this new pocket letter for Lisa and now that I know it made it to its destination I'd like to share it all with you all :)

There is a mix of supplies including two pretty flairs from Feed Your Craft as you can see below:

I have also included wood veneers, die-cuts and embellishments from the new Fancy Free collection by Pink Paislee. They give a great Springy feel to the pockets. The rest, washi tapes, stamp, patterned papers, enamel butterflies, was pulled from my stash.


If you'd like to know more about pocket letters or would like to start making them, check this previous post where I talk about them and share resources. 
Now I am eyeing flip books :) 

4 comments:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!