Pages

April 07, 2016

Project Life: Hello March!

Hello friends! I am here to share a new Project Life spread. This one covers the first week of March and showcases Feed Your Craft mini flairs:

I used a lot of bits and bobs from my stash but also cards and papers from past Scraptastic Club kits (This Life Noted and Card kits). The mini flairs come from three different sets and can be found in the Feed Your Craft Etsy shop. Elise offers a lot of options in black and white and I think they are my favorite! They make a nice statement but go with everything.
Now I have a question for you Project Lifers: do you prefer to put your mini flairs inside the pockets or on top of the page protector?

Thank you for stopping by! Make sure to follow @feedyourcraft on Instagram if you don't already so you won't miss a new release or... a giveaway! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are always so fun, Nathalie, and I just love looking over each pocket to see what little details you've added! I always put my mini flair inside the pocket. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mini flairs are very cute. Although I don't PL, I do like the idea of putting them on the outside of the pockets to make a closer connection with the viewer

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!