Pages

May 19, 2016

A Day in the Life™: March 29, 2016

Like many scrapbookers and memory keepers, I recently participated in Ali Edwards A Day in The Life by taking photos throughout the day on March 29, 2016. I then compiled those photos into one spread that will be added to my regular Project Life album.

I used several Feed Your Craft mini flairs from the Time of Day set which I love. They separate my journaling into morning and afternoon. On each photo I added a stamped label (Scraptastic Club) and the time it was taken (Ali Edwards stamp).
All the cards were made with scraps from an older Scraptastic kit (from November 2015) including the one below on which I stamped and wrote my title (American Crafts Roxie stamps):


One thing I have learned over the years is that nothing is permanent. Even though days can seem very long (especially with young children), everything will change. That is why it is important for me to record the routines of an ordinary day like this one. It is only ordinary at this point in our lives... Our routines in 1, 2, 5 or 10 years will be completely different! Well, especially since one of us will be moving on to college soon...

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your pages, Natahlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous! I love how you added the time of day to your photos!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!