So of course, I had to include another full size photo on the back side of the one from the previous week! And I love this one even more!
In case you're wondering how to print those full size photos without a 12" printer, here's what I did: I created a square collage in Picmonkey with my two photos together and sent that to Costco to print as one 12"x12" print (which I then cut in half).
The wood veneer is from the kit and the alphas are from my stash and are part of the Fancy Free collection from Pink Paislee. Aren't they pretty?
Here are more close ups:
I cut some of the cards from the kit to fit into my 3"x3" pockets.
For the right side, I used a 12x12 page protector from October Afternoon (thank you April!) and trimmed it in half so that it would measure 6x12. I absolutely love the combination of full size photo with the small squares on the opposite side!
Thank you for stopping by! As always if you have any question about my spread or about the kits I use, do not hesitate to leave them in the comments!
Have a wonderful weekend!





Your pages look so good, Nathalie, love the pops of yellow!
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDelete