Pages

July 12, 2016

More projects with Scraptastic Club Card Kit (Elle's Studio)

Hello friends! I am back with two more greeting cards created with the June Scraptastic Club card kit but also some Project Life style cards.
The first one is a fun birthday card where I pieced together a birthday cake with stand and candles on top! (I do have a lot of birthdays to celebrate in the summer!):
The sentiment stamp is from an older Scraptastic set.
I went more masculine for my last card by pulling the blues and greens from the kit:
The design is based on a sketch found on the RetroSketches blog. I love how card sketches can help start the process for me.
And after I was done with greeting cards, I decided to make some 3x4 cards for my Project Life album:
I just love how everything coordinates in those card kits and how I have been able to make cards with a variety of designs and purposes. The sad news is that Scraptastic has decided to stop offering their card kits. June (above) was their last one... 

2 comments:

  1. Fab projects, Nathalie! The birthday card is adorable and loving the blues and aquas of the card and PL cards!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!