Pages

September 02, 2016

Another Project Life spread done!

Hello there! I am back today to share a new spread created for my 6x12 Project Life album, which is still my favorite memory keeping project:

It was created with the July This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club and has the particularity of having a flip pocket. It's only my second time using a photo flip pocket (from Simple Stories) but I love them! I can't believe it took me so long to use them! Here's a quick video I shared on Instagram:

I also love how the mix of colors from the cards in this kit brought out the variety of colors in my photos.
 I had fun combining two alphas (the tan one is included in the kit) to put a title directly on my photo:
Do you use planner stickers on your spreads? I do! Especially when I can stamp on them (stamp included in the kit, sticker from the July Plan On It kit)

And that's it for today! I promise you this will be the only time you will ever see me wearing a banana costume on this blog! LOL!

Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend (if you are in the States)!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!