Happy Friday! I'm here today to share another spread for my Project Life 6x12 album. This is Week 28 which goes back to mid July. I used the (sold out) Scraptastic Club September This Life Noted kit and a couple of things from my stash.
No special trick, I kept it rather simple putting the accent on color.
But I do have one tip: Even though I work way behind I am able to add "Currently"/Right now facts because I make the efforts of writing such things down once in a while and date them for future use (especially useful when you have not taken a lot of photos or for quiet weeks). So the list above was written back in July and kept safely within my album until I got to work on this week.
Here's one more look:
Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it :)
Have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!