Pages

February 23, 2017

Project Life: Back in June 2016...

So I went back to work on my 2016 album and I'm sharing today the second week of June. That concludes my summer pages. Now all I have left to do is November and parts of December, not too bad...

For this spread, I used three of the latest stamp sets by Kellie Stamps (released today): "Top Shop", "Seymour" and "Take a Number". Other supplies include papers, cards and bits from Gossamer Blue February Life Pages and Main kits as well as a mini flair from Feed Your Craft.

For my title card, I used the "Take A Number" stamps which are great for dates and I dusted my old Dymo to add the month sideways:
To add color, I made a couple of other cards out of patterned papers but my favorite is the one below made with the "Top Shop" stamps:
Because this was a big week for us (with family visiting and end of school year events), I repeated the word big over and over and then added a couple embellishments. I love the statement it makes in my spread. 

I have another project in the works with these stamps but this time I'm going a bit "off the page" ;) Hope to see you back here soon! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. You've brought all those vibrant colours together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!