Pages

March 22, 2017

Donut open!

Today is reveal day over in the Kellie Stamps shop and I am going to share the first project I created with the brand new "Nuts for Food" clear stamp set:
I had a lot of fun with this one! I started with the tag and typed the last line with my manual typewriter before adding the "Donut" stamping and the alpha stickers. I love the mix of fonts:
For the wrapping of my gift, I repeatedly stamped the donut shape on bright pink tissue paper (using black Versafine). I then wrapped the package with twine and attached the tag with a white mini clothespin:
All ready to be gifted! 
Go check out the "Nuts about food" set! It is so fun and offer so many possibilities. I also used it on a Project Life spread that I will share later. 
Thank you for stopping by!

PS: Don't forget to sub to Kellie's newsletter because she always sends a discount code in it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!