Pages

March 07, 2017

Project Life 2017: Week 2 and 3

Hello friends! I hope all is well with you. I am back today to share pocket pages for Week 2 and 3 of this year. As I have done a couple of times in my 2016 album, I combined two weeks into one spread (one page = one week) because I didn't have many photos.
All the supplies come from the March Life Pages kit by Gossamer Blue. It is interesting to note that this is my first spread where I wrote all the journaling on my typewriter instead of the computer. It does take a bit of adjustment in regards to the spacing but I am slowly getting used to it and it does same me time!


I know I'm on the Design Team but I have to say, after my second month with these kits, I really love working with them! Not only are the colors fabulous but the exclusive embellishments like the chipboard and puffy stickers plus the tags and labels make it so fun and easy to put pages together!

I'll be back soon to share more pocket pages. Thank you for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!