Pages

April 11, 2017

Planner and greeting cards

Hello there, I am here today to share two new cards I created with the April Planner Kit from Gossamer Blue. Not originally intended to make cards, I have found that because of their exclusive patterned papers, journaling cards and assorted embellishments, I really enjoy these kits for card making! 

This first one centers on one of those journaling cards that I trimmed so the text becomes the sentiment. 
Dimension is achieved with multiple layers of pretty patterns, vellum and puffy stickers. 

The second one is an Easter card:
The fun wood veneer (included in the kit) was perfect as a sentiment for an Easter card. I thought the floral die-cut was a great match and the rest was built around that pairing. 

And, finally, I also put the kit to its intended use! I recently won a new Recollections planner on Instagram and wanted to give it a try so I decorated one of the recent weeks with the April kit:
I am not a hard core planner girl but I think it is fun once in a while to make your planner all pretty. Even though it looks a bit messy for me (first try!), the kit works very well for this smaller sized planner.  I might have a bit of difficulty letting go of my much larger Passion Planner though.... we'll see...

Do you subscribe to a kit and use it in a way different than its intended use? I'd love to hear about it!

Thank you for stopping by! A bientôt!

1 comment:

  1. Superbes cartes et ton planner est très ƒéminin ;-)
    Un grand merci pour ta belle carte printanière. C'est une superbe surprise!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!