Pages

May 27, 2017

My first traveller's notebook page (Kellie Stamps new release)

I am excited to share with you the start of this project today as it is my very first traveller's notebook (TN) spread! 
Last March, we went back to Anza-Borrego State Park for the "Superbloom" (I recently shared a mini album from a previous visit to the same place HERE) and I actually took my DSLR and shot lots of photos. We had to wake up before dawn to beat the crowds but it was all worth it!

I have been eyeing traveller's notebooks for a while and finally, thanks in part to the TN kit from Gossamer Blue, decided that it would be perfect for this little day trip. 
This first page features the latest release from Kellie Stamps Shop: the "Funday Week" set might be my favorite for this month (OK, the "Anzac Avenue" set is pretty fab too!)
I just used colored pencils to fill in the letters. The papers are from Crate Paper, the die-cuts are ancient from my stash, the black washi is from Fancy Pants and the mini flairs are from Feed Your Craft.
All my photos are printed and I will be sharing more pages as I complete them. It's a bit of a change of format for me but I have always found that change stimulates my creativity :)
Have you joined the TN trend yet? What do you like/dislike most about them?
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie HokensonJune 2, 2017 at 4:49 PM

    What size are your pictures? I absolutely love this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie! They are two photos on a 4x6 so they are each about 3x4 (minus the border)

      Delete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!