Good morning! I am back today to share a new 6x12 spread from my PL album. It's a colorful one thanks to the June kits from Gossamer Blue. I used mostly the Life Pages kit but also a couple of embellishments from the planner kit:
Covering the middle of April, I love that it shows a lot of outdoor photos. The nice weather was back!
Here are a few close-ups:
And per usual, here are a few tips with this spread:
1/ When using a lot of bright colors, I think it's best to keep it simple. I've left a few cards and photos embellishment free.
2/ Do not hesitate to vary the size of your photos within a spread. The variety can bring interest.
3/ Take your cards out of the pockets to take photos of your spreads (if you share them on your blog or social media). It really makes a difference :)
Have a wonderful weekend! I'm excited to go to a crop with my crafty friends on Sunday :)



Great layout Nathalie, love all the color!
ReplyDeleteCan you hear me sighing as I look at this spread?
ReplyDeleteThis spread is so full of colour and interest! I especially like that little tag top left ...
ReplyDelete